The Ocean Institute
Set along dramatic coastline in beautiful Dana Point, The Ocean Institute is the perfect setting for your wedding, conference, or party. Originally founded as the Orange County Marine Institute, with it’s jaw-dropping views of the Pacific Ocean, award-winning architecture and historic vessels, you won’t find a more dramatic coastal event space.
- 24200 Dana Point Harbor Dr., Dana Point, California 92629
- (949) 496-2274
Founded in 1977, The Ocean Institute is otherwise a community-based organization that has won national awards for its hands-in marine science, environmental, and maritime history programs.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE OCEAN
There are few more intoxicating ways to get married than on a beach. To hear the sound of crashing waves, feel the ocean breeze on your skin. Or maybe you’re hosting a conference and you’re looking for a customizable space with incredible
views and beautiful architecture? The team at the Ocean Institute makes any event easy. All that’s left to organize is a memorable and delicious menu that will enthrall your guests. That’s where Eco Caters has you covered.
AT A GLANCE
- Set on 2.4 acres on Dana Point Harbor
- Multiple spaces to suit all events
- Conference center, Surf Science Deck, boardroom, Wharf and Boathouse
- Sailing vessels with crew
- Outside catering
- Preferred vendor list
- Located in beautiful Dana Point
- Easy access to train, airport and transport links
- Perfect for weddings, conferences and parties
DANA POINT LOCALE
Your guests are in for a treat when they come to South Orange County Coast to help you celebrate your special occasion. The Ocean Institute is surrounded by characterful Victorian-style bed and breakfast accommodations, luxury resorts
like the Monarch Beach, the Ritz-Carlton, and the Montage, for example.