Eco Caters, your Los Angeles Caterer, loves to cater Surprise Parties, even when the surprise turns and the guests receive the surprise.
Have you ever tried to throw a Surprise Party and the person who you wanted to surprise comes home early? Well, that is exactly what happened at this party. Even though our host was the one who was surprised, everyone was surprised at the delicious treats coming out of the kitchen. The setup was all Stationary Hors D’oeuvres, just enough to fill the guests tummies. Let’s chat about each item, so you have an idea of what we are talking about.
- Your Los Angeles Caterers popular Antipasto which is four separate dishes that create not only amazing tastes, but beautiful colors on the table. We have Marinated Artichoke, Sweet Pepper with Arugula, Marinated Cherry Tomato with Mozzarella, and Mixed Olives.
- The host asked for an item that can be both stationary and tray passed, so enter the Tuna Tar Tar in Cucumber Cups with Avocado Oil and Preserve Lemon. Everything down to the Preserve Lemon is organic. Your Los Angeles Catering company makes its own preserve lemon juice, which adds just the right zing to this dish.
- Your Los Angeles Caterer is frequently asked to serve Mixed Sliders. I am not sure if it is the individually handmade buns on each slider or the interesting options our chef has put together. At this event our host chose the Curry Chicken Salad with California Golden Raisins, Poached Asparagus with Hard Boiled Egg, and Grilled Eggplant with Tomato, Arugula and Marjoram Aioli.
- Next we added more protein to the table with our Thai Chicken Skewers with Marjoram Yogurt. Here is that ingredient again: Marjoram. Your Los Angeles Caterers love this herb. Marjoram is a somewhat cold-sensitive under shrub with sweet pine and citrus flavours.
- To complete our gorgeous display, the final item was Vegetable Pad Thai. This is a very flavorful dish that has a texture which goes perfectly with the other dishes.
If you have a party coming up and are stuck on the menu, let your Los Angeles Catering staff take a crack at it. Your guests too can be surprised by the outcome. We can be contacted at email@example.com.